Training in Leucate 2012!!

For the Easter Holidays my Mom and me made a sickk trip to Leucate! I met many nice people like Mimo the cook from Wesh Center Crew who is not only a really good cook but also a nice guy! Julien "Wesh" Taboulet is a really good windsurfer that motivated me a lot to realise my dreams!! Just all the people from Wesh Center do an amazing job! I also went surfing to some other nice spots! Like Friday I surfed @ Teleski where I could train a lot in the chop! There were also some German freestylers like Karsten Struwe and Robin Zandrazil who helped me a lot with some of my new moves: thanks for that! After standing maybe 6 hours on the water my friend Michiel De Cooman arrived. Funny but it looked like Michiel brought the really hard wind with him :-) With the wind increasing and me getting more tired every second I thought it would be better to stop for that day! So Saturday I looked out of the window and yeaah mengg it was like we would get a fullpower session again: France was alive!! As fast as I could I wanted to go on the water! with my 3.6 a little overpowered in the gusts I still tried to make the best of this session but the hard wind started to have an effect on my foot every day more pain so more bandage around my foot... I stopped around 7 O'clock because I was just broken! But Sunday was looking Epic so that gave me hope!! 30 knots whole day long what do you want more?! First we went to Wesh center totally overpowered not able to do tricks we decided to go to Eole where it was 10 knots less! There the wind still was very hard but better then @ LE Goulet so just trying to do our best in the gusty conditions I was just to tired to have a nice relaxed session and just went of the water! Actually really happy next day no wind because I wouldn't be able to surf! Monday was just chilling day and trying to rest a bit before Tuesday we took the plane back to Belgium. I really have many good memories about Leucate and I am sure this won't be the last time I go to Leucate!


Together with Julien Taboulet @ Wesh Center Crew


Waiting for the plane!


Somewhere in the air between Carcassonne and Charleroi!!



Onehanded flaka @ Eole 


Flaka @ Wesh Center Crew


Puneta @ Teleski


Puneta part2 @ Teleski


Puneta part3 @ Teleski 


Puneta part4 @ Teleski

Flaka @ Wesh Center Crew

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten